23rd of June 2013
Weeks lapsed since my last piece,
I thought none the more for none to seize.
Fortune comes my way again,
And I take up my pen for this game.
Lovely Sunday sunny and warm,
Bright since the light has dawn.
Perfect to take on a long-awaited date,
And finish off dinner that was left for fate.
Tears fell as we sat in the play,
Reminders of what we never say
To the ones that matter most
Until irrevocably lost.
Noses filled with salty smell,
And breezes through the hair tell
Stories of old that were rarely unfold,
Only the lucky ones were told.
Gentle whispers in the ears,
Smooth caress wipe away the tears,
A firm pressure against a soft hand,
And thank God it is your hand.
Soothing music and dim lights,
High above us was the starry night.
Chocolates, Caviar, and Champagne,
So end the date without disdain.
Sweet words absent in our courtship,
Still I view you as my lordship.
Fate will lead us where we are meant to be,
But we believe in eternal, as you shall see.
No comments:
Post a Comment